September 30 – October 1st, 2017
Elevated Horsemanship Intro Retreat
This weekend intro level clinic will explore proper and improper balance of each the horse. You will learn to recognize areas of weakness and how to build core strength. Make a plan to condition and strengthen your horse in a biologically correct way to avoid (and or recover from) injuries and breakdowns.
Practice different ground exercises which over time enhance your horses confidence, straightness, body equalizing awareness, and will deepen the friendship bond with you
The basis of all disciplines should begin with the following classical training and awareness principles…explained very well in this video
- * To form an elevated partnership on the ground (which transfers to saddle)
- * To systematically school and condition the horses body and mind and elevate spirit, elevate way of going.
- * To elevate participation rather than demand conformity.
- * To elevate physical condition of yourself and the horse to be ambidextrous, stronger,
- straighter and more fluid in communication with each other.
- * To understand how, why and which muscles, tendons and ligaments need attention with body building awareness training to enable the horse to carry a rider without causing damage to himself.
Through elevating awareness of your energy and intention, focus and realization you will gain further understanding of the subtle communications that our horses always give. Learn to be a better horse listener, as they are the ones who whisper! Learn to be present in the moment and see how this kind of energy and awareness training affects your horse.
This is Elevated Horsemanship…
No matter your chosen discipline…what you do on the ground to prepare the mind, body and spirit will last into the saddle and preserve your horse for many years.
RIVER ACCESS in summerOThe school dome
ALL DISCIPLINES WELCOME!
FROM 9 TO 4 EACH DAY… BRING A LUNCH We will have water, coffee, tea and snacks for you.
Total cost for this intro weekend is $275.00 Auditors $25/day (plus gst)
Make it a retreat and stay with us for the weekend with accommodations or camping at the Centre $350 for the weekend.
For more information or to register contact us
For retreaters … Arrive friday pm